HR officer Job Role at Kennedia Consulting
Our client, a leading Internet Service Provider, has the following 10 roles to fill:
Kennedia Consulting seeks creative and innovative talents who desire to build a successful career with a reputable Financial Institution. Kennedia Consulting is a cost-effective professional service firm that provides qualitative consulting and outsourcing services to our esteemed clients and has continuously kept ourselves “ahead of the curve”.
Our innovative solutions run across areas of Personnel Outsourcing, Our aim is to become the best service organization, through an in-depth understanding of the service provisions and outsourcing trends and developments in our markets, providing professional services and business solutions while creating value for all our stakeholders.
Job Title: Human Resource Officer
Job ID: HRO893
No for the role: 10
• Ensure that the organisation employs the right balance of staff in terms of skill and experience
• Ensure that training and development opportunities are available to employees to enhance their performance and achieve the company’s business aims.
• working closely with various departments, increasingly in a consultancy role, assisting line managers to understand and implement policies and procedures
• promoting equality and diversity as part of the culture of the organization
• liaising with a range of people involved in policy areas such as staff performance and health and safety.
The suitable & qualified candidates should mee the following requirement
• BSc/HND in Business Administration, Management or any related field
• 2-4 years’ work experience as Human Resource Officer
• HR Certification e.g. CIPM will be an added advantage
• business awareness and management skills
• organisational skills and the ability to understand detailed information.
Method of Application
Interested candidates should send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org using role and location as subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: June 21 2019
if you have any question as regards the job role please leave a comment below