IBM Digital Nation Africa Internship 2019
IBM is currently seeking suitable and qualified candidates in the IBM Digital Nation Africa Internship 2019
IBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.Applications are invited for:
Job Title: IBM Digital Nation Africa Internship 2019
Internship ID: IDN78723
Required Education: None
Position Type: Intern
Employment Type: Part-Time
Contract Type: Internship
At IBM, work is more than a job it’s a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you’ve never thought possible. To lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world’s most challenging problems.
Your Duties and Responsibilities
IBM Digital-Nation Africa is a cloud-based learning and innovation platform, providing digital competency and nurturing innovation.
IBM Digital-Nation Africa curriculum content is designed for the following audiences:
People keen on learning about the new emerging technologies
Designed to help accelerate innovation and enable would-be innovators to bring their ideas to life
For those who want to align their skills to the requirements of the job market and seek better employment opportunities
What will you do:
- IBM Digital-Nation Africa interns will be required to promote the program to youth in Kenya & other East African in universities, communities, colleges and schools.
- The interns will be required to present IBM Digital-Nation Africa to a large number of audiences with ease and confidence, be enthusiastic and outgoing.
- Individuals who are familiar with D-NA. Have digital badges from D-NA. www.digitalnationafrica.com
- Individuals with a demonstrable interest in technology, technically competent
- Enthusiastic, with lots of energy, willing to travel within and outside the country
- Working odd hours Familiar with and active on social media
- Can express themselves confidently in writing and verbally in both Kiswahili, English and can have a conversation in Sheng if required.
- Willing to bring creative ideas to promote D-NA usage.
- Uphold IBM values.
Method of Application
Interested applicants should
Application Closing Date: Not Specified
DO you have any question as regards this job role do leave a comment below