Image Editing Intern job role at CornerStone Staff
CornerStone Staffing is currently recruiting suitable and qualified candidates to fill the role of Image Editing Intern for our client
CornerStone Staffing is an organization adapting to meet our clients’ employment needs – from a single candidate search to a complete onsite management solution. Matching each job seeker to just the right opportunity – administrative, industrial, technical or sales. Cornerstone truly is where talent and jobs meet.
– Our client, a big player in the FMCG Industry is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Image Editing Intern
Job ID: IEI75140
Job Type: Full Time
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- We are looking to recruit a Graphic Design Intern to join our marketing team. This candidate will be responsible for generating digital marketing creative including e-commerce assets, web/mobile ads, and microsite designs
- This internship program is for 3 months and may be extended based on performance.
Components of the program include:
- Reviews final layout and suggests improvements as needed, and presents final layout to supervisor for approval
- Must be able to work collectively with other team members, embrace ideas, consider criticism, and be flexible working through creative processes
- Work independently with little guidance or hand-holding
- Consults with supervisor to evaluate individual project needs, scope the size and time of the project, and provide deliverables on-time
- Designs marketing collateral, such as print brochures, promotional flyers, datasheet and whitepapers, PowerPoint presentations, advertising, website and digital graphics, product graphics, infographics, icons, and large format items such as tradeshow booths, etc.
- Manages and maintains consistency of branding and overall design
- Other duties as assigned.
- Ability to transform business objectives into high quality, creative design concepts.
- The ability to effectively present ideas, both verbally and visually
- Adobe Creative Suite “Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat, Dreamweaver”
- Proficient with both Mac and PC operating systems
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office products including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.
- Proficient in Mac OS and Adobe Creative Suite, familiarity with responsive website development tools.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should Click here to apply for the job role
Application Deadline 30th June 2019.
Do you have any question as regards the job role leave a comment below