Jemi Neil Consulting (JNC) Recruitment 2019 for a Software Programmer
Jemi Neil Consulting is currently recruiting suitable and qualified candidates to fill the role of a Software Programmer for a client, a reputable Software Company;
Jemi Neil Consulting (JNC) is a people and business solutions company. We are a Human Resources Consultancy Company with a specific focus on executing various strategic initiatives in order for our clients to maximize its best in people. We offer end to end HR solution services ranging from HR Business Partnering, Talent Sourcing & Recruitment, Training & Development, Outsourcing, Employee Engagement, Payroll Management & Administration through to Performance Management.
Why Work With Us?
Our team of experienced Human Resources professionals represent our passion for providing top-notch solutions and service delivery techniques.
Job Title: Software Programmer
Job ID: SP7366
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 6 months contract
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos State
1. Manage development and implementation workloads relating to delivery of Enterprise Resource Planning solution for a client.
2. Ability to work alongside the existing development team to build/configure amazing solutions and software for clients.
3. Keen to gain significant experience in Installation, Configuration, Implementation and development of ERP solution suites to clients requirements.
4. Help create a technical roadmap to guide team decisions.
5. Evaluate and recommend 3rd-party solutions
6. Produce design documentation to match customer requirements.
7. Assisting with an ERP migration.
8. Ensure upgrades are thoroughly planned, documented and implemented.
9. Maintain the correct level of user rights to ensure integrity and security.
1. BSc in Computer Engineering
4+ years of experience designing and building web solutions. Ability to use Java technologies, IFS ERP and SAS Solutions experience.
2. Keen to develop skills in Analytics, Business Intelligence and Big data.
3. Advanced level skill in Java, Web services, Rest API etc
4. Good knowledge of operating systems and solution architecture.
6. Strong presentation, documentation and communication skills
7. Good knowledge and understanding of web service API’s, server-side coding.
8. Experience with multi-lingual and multi-currency solutions is a big advantage.
9. Experience building, maintaining, and supporting development, testing, and production environments.
10. Experience and desire to work in a fast-moving, dynamic environment.
11. Track record producing robust, industry-leading solutions.
12. Strong integration experience including third-party .net components and java, Webservices and ERP.
13. Driven by passion for working with people and creating excellent end-user solutions.
14. Work with Business Analyst and Technical Architect to produce the right solution.
15. Strive continuously for professional growth and improvement.
16. Thrive in a quickly changing environment, able to adapt and respond to the ambiguity/unknown.
17. Speed is what will enable us to disrupt and extend our lead over competition.
1. Experience of configuring, implementing and management of ERP systems.
2. Experience with data integration tools and extract transformation and load (ETL) tools.
3. Familiar with automated testing, code quality tools, and continuous integration.
4. Experience with an Agile or hybrid approach to development & project management software.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate should be forwarded CV to email@example.com with Software Programmer as the email subject.
Application Closing Date: Not Specified
If you have any further questions you’d like to ask us or you need assistance as regards the application for the Job roles, then comment below now.