Website Nigerian Ropes Plc
Nigerian Ropes Plc was incorporated in the Federal Republic of Nigeria in March 1960. We are a ISO 9001:2008 and LEEA certified company that provides Inspection, certifications and NDT to the Oil & Gas, Marine and Construction industries.
Job Title: Account Intern (NYSC)
Job ID: AIN 56764
Job Type: Full Time
Company: Nigerian Ropes Plc.
Job Function: Account
The role requires working closely with the Finance Manager to provide operational support to all aspects of their ongoing and future initiatives being executed/to be executed.
- Account interns will receive many benefits including:
- Challenging work assignments
- Exposure to a company’s operations
- Developmental feedback
- Opportunities to network with professionals in the department
- Monthly stipends
- Free daily Lunch
- Demonstrated leadership ability and initiative.
- Strong communication skills.
- Interpersonal, and influencing skills.
- Passion for technology is an added advantage
- Verified posting/call up letter to Lagos
- Candidate must be a graduate of Accounting from a reputable institution
- Preferably female, male corps members are also encouraged to apply
Method of Application
Interested & qualified candidates should click the apply button, then send CV to the email address displayed.
NO APPLICANT SHOULD COME TO THE PREMISES TO SUBMIT CV!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com