Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc is currently seeking suitable and qualified candidates to fill the role of Accounts Assistant – Payroll.
Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc provides the most convenient ways to consumers through world-class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles.
Why Work WIth Us?
The Company’s flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accounts Assistant – Payroll
Job ID: AAP789393
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- The suitable candidate would be responsible for accurate pension and PAYE remittances within deadline for the group.
- Prepare monthly PAYE deduction schedules and remittances to various states
- Update staff pension records and prepare monthly pension remittances schedules to various Pension Fund Administration in a timely manner.
- Coordinate the upload of payments on bank platforms
- Check and upload staff overtime/variables on Microsoft AX
- Assist with reconciliation of tax records
- Process staff loans and reconcile staff customer and vendor accounts
- Attend timely to payroll issues, complaints, queries and inquiries from staff
- Participate in monthly Stock count for the group.
- Minimum of National Diploma in Accounting or related discipline
- At least 2 years’ cognate experience
- Possess stellar attention to detail
- Possess effective communication skills
- Have good analytical skills
- Be a team player and open to collaboration