Best online sports betting website in Nigeria for high odds, welcome bonus, rebet, cash out and live betting. Bet on Virtual, Tennis and more
Betking Nigeria, a young, thriving and the fastest growing company in the Nigerian gaming industry, is looking to fill the role of a Account Creation Officer. We are setting the pace in redefining the industry by employing world class business practices driven by a diverse, mostly young, smart, passionate and highly innovative individuals. As an organization, we seek the best talent.
Our compensation and benefit packages are highly competitive, and our working environment enables the growth and contributions of talent. Betking is so fast paced it gives no room for boredom.
This is the opportunity for the creation, migration, updating, and closure of agents accounts on Betking’s Systems. We are a culture that thrives on learning and creates the environment for high performance. Not only that, you yourself can thrive, learn and progress with Betking.
- As the Account Creation Officer, you are responsible for the creation, migration, updating, and closure of agents accounts on Betking’s Systems.
- You will ensure agents are properly onboarded according to approved guidelines.
Reporting Line: You report to the Lead, New Accounts.
What’s in It for You:
- In this role, you will have oversight of creation of agent’s accounts on Betking’s system according to guidelines and SLAs.
- Effecting accounts migrations as requested by Management.
- Effect account changes requested by Ops / Management / CS and account closures as requested by Ops.
- You will be supporting the regional team in resolutions and understanding of peculiar issues or queries on accounts.
- Monitoring deposits, user accounts and back office account activity and reporting deposits activity.
- Perform any other duty assigned by manager, agent application and Onboarding.
- You must have HND or B.Sc in a relevant discipline and completion of NYSC.
- 2+ years’ experience at least.
- You have ability to work with little or no supervision, innovative and energetic.
- Strong problem solving and leadership skills.
- Proficiency in standard computer software (Word, Excel, Database, PowerPoint).
- Excellent report writing, Analytical, Interpersonal and Communication skills.
To apply for this job please visit boards.greenhouse.io.