Gidi Mobile is currently seeking suitable and qualified candidates to fill the role of an Angular Developer
Gidi Mobile is a high-technology corporate enterprise with a major focus on mobile. We provide a technological solution that offers scalability, quality educational achievement, access to opportunity and ensures learning completion rates at low cost.
Job Title: Angular Developer
Engineering · Victoria Island, Lagos
Are you an experienced Angular Developer that is passionate about users, and builds with user context uppermost in your mind?
Are you at home working with designers to bridge the gap between imagination & user delight?
Are you passionate about excellence and breaking new frontiers?
Are you passionate about developing awesome applications that actually transform real human beings’ lives?
Would you love to join a global, world-class team of experts that loves to have fun while doing great work? If this is you, then we have a job for you!
- You will be responsible for developing, maintaining and testing components of mobile and desktop web apps
- You will create e2e test suites, and build and test scripts for continuous integration
- You will work with back-end developers to integrate back-end REST services
- You will conduct code reviews and help maintain code quality & documentation
To be successful in this role, you are expected to have:
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience with Angular(2/4/5)
- Deep knowledge of Angular practices and commonly used modules
- Experience with CSS precompilers like Sass and LESS
- Practical experience with Progressive Web Apps & PWA performance checklists
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them
- Good understanding of SEO principles
- Experience with code versioning tools (Git)
- Expertise and experience with developing for users in poor-connectivity environments (Experience with PHP frameworks (Laravel, Slim) would be a plus)
- Be deeply curious, and up-to-date with the latest trends & techniques
- Have a significant degree of developer community involvement and reputation
- Have a very high level of integrity, and unquestioned respect for intellectual property
- Be very hardworking, very persistent, and very self-driven
- Share our passion to create a better world through our work