Co-Creation Hub is a technology-oriented company located in Yaba, a district of Lagos, it provides a platform where technology-oriented people share ideas to solving social problems in Nigeria.
Job Title: Animator
Job ID: AM6736
Job Type: Full Time
Location: Lagos Nigeria
Company: Co-Creation Hub
learn is the Education practice at CcHUB, focused on helping students and schools use technology in smart ways to enhance learning. At re:learn, our goal is to create interactive and engaging content for teaching STEM Subjects in schools.
We are recruiting a talented animator with graphic design experience. As Animator, you’ll work on animation, illustration (2D and 3D), and more. You will have the ability to create a movement for creatures, characters, cameras and rigid body animation.
You’ll be a personable, pro-active, self-starter who will help to ensure the standard and quality of the animation produced is consistently high. You will be aware of project schedules and work hard to achieve these goals.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Provide original and inspirational ideas for animation.
- Conceptualise creative ways to convey abstract concept/idea/ story.
- Use cutting-edge technology to animate a wide variety of humanoid characters, realistic creatures and reactive environments.
Work collaboratively with your team to improve the realism of the modelling and animation.
- Work closely with the developers to hone motion captures into clean re-workable animations.
Skills & Qualifications
- A minimum of 2 years of animation experience.
- Added Advantage if you have created simulations in the past.
- Technical expertise in the tools used to create the Production artwork e.g. Illustrator, Photoshop,
- Ability to build relationships and communicate clearly with all stakeholders, including senior managers, designers, developers and testers
- Can take a brief for a project and run with it, adding value and quality where and when you can.
- A good understanding of the animation pipeline including pre-production, production and post-production.
- Ability to work in a multicultural setting and with diverse cultural backgrounds.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should click the apply for job icon, then click the link displayed to apply on the company website
To apply for this job please visit jobkitten.com.