The Lenders Limited is currently seeking suitable and qualified candidates to fill the role of a Business Development Manager.
Job Title: Business Development Manager.
Job ID: BD67893
Job Type: Full Time
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
The Lenders Limited is a Non-Bank Financial Institution. We provide Loans and Investments to Salary Earners and SME in the economy and public space. We also provide consultancy services to professionals.
- As the Business Development Manager, you will be a key support in spearheading the growth of mid-size to large businesses by sourcing, selecting, and securing good quality risk asset and investments to increase the profitability of your assigned roles, and identify and acquire new customers and also ensure their profitability is maintained.
- Direct all operational aspects of the branch including customer service, administration, and sales etc.
- In charge of the marketing function of the company, while deepening product/brand visibility (social media presence) by on boarding new customers.
- Develop and execute marketing plans & programs (short & long term), thereby ensuring the profit growth and expansion of the company’s products and services.
- Leading, motivating the credit and marketing team to achieve quality risk assets creation, evaluation & monthly receivables target/KPI.
- Implementation and maintenance of a set of comprehensive credit risk policies and procedures of The Lenders Limited.
- Introduce and evolve effective reporting and assessment tools to mitigate and minimise risk exposure and proactively identify problem areas and customers.
- Manage budget and allocate funds appropriately.
- Locate areas of improvement and propose corrective actions that meet challenges and leverage on growth opportunities.
- Share knowledge with other staff and managers on effective practices, competitive intelligence, business opportunities and needs.
- Address customer and employee satisfaction issues promptly.
- Stay abreast of competing markets and provide reports on market movement and penetration.
- Develop forecasts, financial objectives, and business plans for the company.
- Ensure accurate and timely preparation of weekly portfolio summary report and subsequent rendition to the Managing Director.
- Ensuring operational efficiency – Accounts, Operations, and Admin.
- Relate with the Managing Director
- Carry out other duties as may be assigned by the Managing Director
Qualification & Experience
- First degree in a Marketing / Business Administration or related field
- 5+ years experience with a minimum of 2 years demonstrated involvement working in supervisory role.
Skills & Knowledge:
- Excellent presentation skills with groups of all sizes and levels of management
- Ability to work independently to achieve sales goals
- Ability to travel to meet the demands of the various branches.
Application Closing Date
31st May, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send CV and cover letter to email@example.com using the job title as the subject of the mail