Job Title: Business Development Officer
Job ID: GD54637
Job Type: Full Time
Location: Lagos Nigeria
- The Business Development officer would be responsible for developing and implementing growth strategies for the achievement of revenue goals.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Builds business by identifying and selling prospects; maintaining relationships with clients.
- Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
- Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Analyze current and past financial data, such as sales reports, and provide strategies to cut costs and increase revenue.
- Perform market research to identify new opportunities and engage with executives to establish strategies for pursuing those new opportunities.
- Create and improve proposals for our existing and new clients.
- Prepare the company budget and continually track expenses, as well as make sure we’re on track to hit revenue targets.
- Provide training and mentoring to members of the business development team.
- Develop and deliver pitches for potential investors
- Any other duties assigned.
- Suitable and qualified candidates should have qualification from a relevant institution
- The minimum of 5 – 6 years’ experience In a similar role especially in real estate marketing
- She/he must be a brand strategist and a sales expert.
- Candidates should have the right blend of analytical talent and business know-how.
- Must be team players who not only understand how to identify a new market opportunity.
- Must be able to lead a team forward and realize that opportunity
- Excellent communication skills