Website First Bank of Nigeria Plc.
First Bank of Nigeria Plc (FirstBank) is Nigeria’s premier commercial bank providing a comprehensive range of retail and corporate financial services to customers and investors wishing to explore the vast business opportunities available in Nigeria
Job Title: CRM Application Support Officer
Job ID: 1900005X
Primary Location: NG-LA-HEAD OFFICE
Work Locations: HEAD OFFICE HEAD OFFICE, LAGOS HEAD OFFICE
Job: FBN GEN. JOB FAMILY
Organization: DMD DIRECTORATE
Job Type: Full-time
Job Posting: Nov 12, 2019, 4:55:01 PM
Grade Range – From : BANKING ASSISTANT Grade Range – To : BANKING OFFICER
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
▪ Collect data on consumer insights concerning CRM programs and the business
▪ Implement CRM strategies, programs, report requirement and list views
▪ Ensure all data fields are correctly populated at all times.
▪ Provide central point of contact for all change requests and system alterations
▪ Prevent unauthorized access by ex-employees etc.
▪ Analyze potential issues and determine solutions for end users.
▪ Identify, correct and communicate errors made by system users.
▪ Responsible for L1 issues, resolving errors or escalating identified bugs to L2 for fixing.
Help Desk Administration:
▪ Provide support to stakeholders and business units using the solution
▪ Provide support by troubleshooting and solving user or system issues whilst responding in a timely
▪ Keep a monthly statistics report and monitor platform usage to determine business solutions for
business recognized needs
▪ Serve as the liaison between the sales and technical teams in executing the Bank’s customer
relationship management strategy
▪ Build custom reports and user-specific dashboards as required.
▪ Execute marketing campaigns to educate, reduce dormancy, increase profitability etc. and
manage them through the complete campaign life cycle (plan, test, execute, measure and
▪ Develop, maintain and enhance training materials and user documentation.
▪ Conduct CRM training programs for staff.
▪ Instruct new users on the application and train existing users on best practices & new
• B. Sc. in Computer science, IT or other relevant discipline
• Experience in administering Microsoft Dynamics 365, Case Process Configuration, Sales Process
Configuration, Power Apps, Power BI etc.
To apply for this job please visit firstbanknigeria.taleo.net.