American University of Nigeria is currently seeking suitable and qualified candidates to fill the role of a Dean of the School of Law.
American University of Nigeria is a private university in northeastern Nigeria that offers the American style of higher education programs at the undergraduate, graduate, and professional levels. Founded in 2004, it is the first American-style university in Sub-Saharan Africa.
Job Title: Dean of the School of Law
- Candidate must provide evidence of experience as Head of Departments (HoD’s)/ Chairperson for at least 3 years with preference given to 5 years’ experiences.
Application Deadline: 20th July 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their applications electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org with their detailed Curriculum Vitae [CV], providing information on the following:
- Full Name
- Current Contact Address [including telephone numbers and e-mail address]
- Place and Date of Birth
- Nigeria State of Origin
- Current location in Nigeria
- Family details: marital status, number and ages of children
- Academic Qualifications [including Class of Degree; copies of certificates to be enclosed]
- Professional Qualifications [copies of Certificates to be enclosed]
- Post-Graduation/Professional qualification employment
- Current Employment
- Name and Addresses of three  Referees, who should be able to attest to the candidate’s standing and abilities, professionally, managerially, as well as morals, character and integrity
- Shortlisted candidates will be required to make themselves available for an electronic or an in-person interview with the appropriate search committee at a date that will be duly and formally conveyed to such candidates officially.
- Position is to begin either Fall (August) 2020 or Spring (January) 2021.