Website HR Leverage
HRLeverage delivers excellent spectrum of HR Business Solutions and strategic management support services through a customs built approach for organisations. As a premium professional HR Boutique rm domicile in Africa
JOB TITLE: DISPATCH RIDER
Job ID: DR56736
LOCATION: IKEJA LAGOS
Job Type: Full Time
SUPERVISES OPERATIONS SUPPORT, OPERATIONS SUPPORT –
WORK RELATIONSHIPS: Clients and Line Experts and logistic manager
The Dispatch Rider would be working with a commercial dispatch firm and be responsible for ensuring that assigned motorcycle is used for authorized assignments and is in good working condition always as well as rendering prompt delivery for the client.
DETAILS OF FUNCTION
- Ride company’s motorcycle to accomplish official /commercial deliveries
- Must observe all HSE driving related policies to ensure the consistent safety of documents and motorcycle.
- Responsible for updating the Drivers’ Logbook on a daily basis with the required information.
- Transporting and receiving invoices and documents items quickly by motorcycle
- Record information, such as items received and delivered
- Sign for the package on the collection and get an appropriate person to sign for it upon delivery.
- Manage, develop and dispatch tobacco products effectively to retail customers in assigned territory
- Ensure that tobacco products are available, visible and accessible in retail outlets in assigned territory (proper and effective display/merchandising of the products)
- Draw up weekly route plans and commit to same
- Ensure prompt and correct product and POS pickup and recording
- Ensure daily reconciliation of previous stock issued with sales supervisor
- Maintain daily and accurate collection, remittance and reconciliation of cash from retail outlets to the supervisor
- Ensure proper and efficient use of company tools (Motorcycle, Sales Application etc)
EDUCATION & QUALIFICATION:
- A High School certification, SSCE, OND or NCE
- At least 2-year experience as a motorcycle dispatch rider
- Must possess valid license to ride a motorcycle or rider’s permit
- Knowledge of Lagos Road
- Knowledge of relevant regulatory officers
- Knowledge of safety percussion As A Driver.
- Achieving personal work goals and objectives
- Coping with pressures and setbacks
- Delivering results and meeting customer expectations
- Planning and organizing
- Applying expertise and technology
- Working with people
- Personal organization and self-discipline
- Attention to details.
- Time Management
- Decision-Making Skills
- Reporting Skills.
- A minimum of 5 years’ work experience within logistics and distribution centres or warehouses.
- KPIs Minimum, delivery of 10 parcels daily
Minimal accident rate
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should click the apply for job icon, then send your CV and Application to the email address displayed, stating the job role as the subject of the mail.
Application Closing Date: Not Specified
To apply for this job email your details to resume@HRLeverageafrica.com