WTS Energy is currently seeking suitable and qualified candidates to fill the role of Electrician (ETO).
WTS Energy provides recruitment and manpower services for the global oil and gas and energy industries. We supply engineers and consultants to our clients’ projects and operations and perform employment outsourcing services such as workforce management in oil and gas regions around the world. WTS Energy operates globally with offices in 14 countries and is operational in over 50 countries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Electrician (ETO)
Country: Bayelsa, Nigeria
• To be fully familiar with rules, regulations and work procedures applicable to his responsibilities.
• To report any hazardous situation or equipment failure to MSUP as appropriate
• Familiar with the PTW System
• Carry out routine safety/mugger tests and checks on equipment as required by MSUP
• That electrical and electronic spare parts and stores are checked and safely stored and that replenishments are ordered through the MSUP
• Maintenance of computer network