Vines Realty Afrique Limited is currently seeking suitable and qualified candidates to fill the role of Front Desk Representative
Vines Realty Afrique Limited is a leading real estate company, providing professional property marketing, consulting and development services for our diverse clients in the residential and commercial property markets. At Vines Realty, we are committed to high standards of excellence and integrity.
Why Work With Us?
We bring our expertise to every project handled by our experienced team, providing a thorough, qualitative service in alignment with our clients’ Real estate needs
We are currently seeking suitable and qualified candidates to fill the following positions;
Job Title: Front Desk Representative
Job ID: FDO54637
Job Type: Full Time
Location: Lagos Nigeria
The Front Desk Representative would be responsible for undertaking all receptionist and clerical duties at the desk of our main entrance. You will be the “face” of the company for all visitors and will be responsible for the first impression we make.;
- Greeting and welcoming desks as they approach the front desk
- Answering questions and addressing complaints
- Keeping front desk tidy and presentable with all necessary material.
- Keep front desk tidy and presentable with all necessary material (pens, forms, paper etc.)
- Greet and welcome guests
- Answer questions and address complaints
- Answer all incoming calls and redirect them or keep messages
- Receive letters, packages etc. and distribute them
- Prepare outgoing mail by drafting correspondence, securing parcels etc.
- Check, sort and forward emails
- Monitor office supplies and place orders when necessary
- Keep updated records and files
- Monitor office expenses and costs
- Take up other duties as assigned (travel arrangements, schedules etc.)
- Suitable and qualified candidates should have a qualification from a reputable institution.
- Proven experience as front desk representative, agent or relevant position would be an advantage
- Familiarity with office machines (e.g. fax, printer etc.)
- Candidate should be attractive and well dressed.
- Females are encouraged to apply
- Proficient in English (oral and written)
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel and Word)
- Strong communication and people skills
- Good organizational and multi-tasking abilities
- Problem-solving skills
- Customer service orientation
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to email@example.com using the job title as the subject of the mail.
Application Closing Date: 31st of January, 2020