KPMG is a global organization with one of its offices located in Lagos Nigeria, providing services such as Audit, Tax, Advisory services including companies and industry with insights to help them negotiate Risk, combining this multi-disciplinary approach with deep, practical industry knowledge to help clients meet challenges and respond to opportunities.
Job Title: Graduate Trainee Programme 2019/2020
Job ID: GTP56443
Location: Lagos Nigeria
Contract Type: Permanent
Job Type: Full Time
KPMG is a global network of independent professional services firms with deep expertise in the provision of audit, tax and advisory services to clients in various industries and sectors of the economy. The Firm is well represented in Nigeria and across the African continent, with the objective of providing exceptional and quality services to multinational, regional and local clients and to enhance the product offerings in certain previously under-serviced markets.
Why Work With Us?
Our winning mindset!
We are a team of outstanding professionals with diverse backgrounds, varied experience and probing minds. We always strive to win. Not as individuals but by working as a team.
Our winning culture is based on collaborative teamwork, and we create results by being open-minded, helping each other and showing trust in each other’s method and capabilities.
And for that, we need you on the team!
- Excellent communication Skills
- Analytical Skills
- Decision Making Skills
- Tech Savvy
- Ability to work with little or no supervision
Eligible candidates must:
- Be below 26 years old as at the date of application.
- Have a minimum of 5 O’ level credits (including English & Math) at ONE sitting
- Have a minimum of second class (upper
- division) degree at first degree. Please note that OND and HND qualifications are NOT eligible.
- Have a minimum of second class (upper division) degree at first degree and
- at Law school (For Law graduates only).
- Be about to complete or completed the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) scheme
To apply for this job please visit krb-sjobs.brassring.com.