Hash Analytic is seeking suitable and qualified candidates in the Global Internship
Internship for a student with a keen interest in Data Analytics.
Data Analytics Internship (From Industry Professionals)
Learn to analyze data and get actionable insights from appropriate computations using python, Google analytics and Tableau.
- The student must Have a keen interest in learning Data Analytics and hope to practice as a profession.
We have organized some of the best courses in data analytic from Udemy, which will be given to all Intern as a Study kit that will help them acquire the basic skills required to be a professional in this competitive field.
About the Organization
Hash Analytic is a Registered company and the Global Internship Program is recognized under United Nations Sustainable Development and Growth (SDG) and is a highly recognized International Certification Program. –
Reference Link to the United Nations SDG #34236 Hash Analytic Program
This is a remote internship. This means you will do your assigned work, long-distance, as per your own convenience. You will interact with your Internship coordinator by means of email, phone.
Duration of internship
- This internship is 3 months.
- stage 1 – 1st month: open group for all participants and they will be grades as work progresses. During this period interns with high point move to the second stage.
- stage 2 – 2-3 months: a private group where interns with high points from the first stage graduates to, they will be engaged in more complex project and will be paid for the completed projects.
- Top-performing Interns selected based on performance will be offered permanent roles with Hash Analytic and will be sponsored to attend the Tableau Conference happening in Las Vegas, USA.
- All Interns will receive an Internship Certificate for their work at Hash Analytic.
- All Interns will receive a Recommendation Letter from Hash Analytic for their future career prospects and will be recommended to recruiter/our partners in the data analytics sector.
- All Interns will receive LinkedIn Recommendation and Endorsement from Hash Analytic
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should click the apply icon on the page to apply
Application Closing Date: Not Specified