Job Title: HR/Admin Coordinator
Job Type: Contracts
Category: Management, Accounting and Administration
Job Nature: Resident
- Providing Administrative support to departments and the organization at large.
- Hotel reservation for both Internal Staff and Expatriates.
- Provide Support in the Periodic Performance Management Process.
- Oversees end of year activities (party and gifts distribution).
- Ensures that our expatriate personnel are fit to work by promptly supplying them with malaria preventive drugs like malarone and also curative drugs.
- Initiates and ensures that pre-mobilization checks are done for Internal staff the checks include medical fitness tests and Security Background Checks (SBC).
- Procuring materials and managing budget for office supplies such as stationery with proper stock keeping.
- Maintaining an inventory and overseeing the operations of office assets.
- Arranging general catering – afternoon lunches or business lunches
- Facility Management – Oversees the cleaning of the office environment and periodic maintenance of office equipments.
- Assignment of Pool Drivers.
- Total management of CUG lines (Airtel, Glo and Etisalat), registering of all official lines on behalf of the company.
- First degree in Business Administration or related field
- 3 years relevant experience