19 April, 2019
Promasidor is a known brand in Nigerian, which specialised in food, especially the distribution of high-quality food and beverages across Africa, an African beverage and food-products powerhouse that caters to millions of people
Job Title: HR Admin Supervisor
Job ID: HRA73882
Job Type: Full Time
Seniority Level: Associate
Industry: Food & Beverages Consumer Goods Dairy
Job Functions: Administrative Analyst Other
• Monitor the use of company facilities & assets in the offices, factories and official residences; and ensure they are in functional states.
• Management of Admin store and office consumables
• Management of Office products allocation and Christmas commodity to all employees
• Payment of statutory dues (e.g. rates, levies etc), and rents. This includes rents and services charges for Company facilities.
• Settlement of utility bills from third party service providers and suppliers. Liaise with utility services providers to ensure efficient services.
• Company vehicles’ documents renewal and management. Tracking, renewal and issuance of documents before due date
• Ensure good housekeeping is maintained in offices, factories and the company environment via site inspection and monitoring of the retained cleaning service companies.
• Expatriate Administration and Management. Assist in the procurement of travel visas and perform other travel –related functions.
• Office Keys management; labeling, safekeeping, release, retrieval, duplication and documentation.
• Assist in ensuring compliance of facilities, machinery, equipment and processes to safety regulations and requirements.
• Ensure compliance with cleaning schedules. Monitor the activities of cleaning staffs.
• Carry out any assigned food safety jobs by the Head Of Department
• Ensure compliance with food safety related responsibilities
• Carryout analysis of Admin cost and usage ratios for office stationery
• Supervise all rent agreements for employee accommodation, warehouses and Depots.
• Carry out any other assigned jobs.
B.Sc (Minimum second class Lower)/HND (minimum Lower credit) in Social or Basic Sciences, or any relevant discipline.
3-5 years post-graduation experience with applicable experience in office management immigration and HSE Policies & Practices
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should click the apply for job button, then click the link displayed to apply on the company’s website.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.