Proten International is currently seeking suitable and qualified candidates to fill the role of an HR Manager
Proten International is hiring for the role of HR Manager for our client in a top FMCG in Nigeria.
We are looking for a Senior HR Manager to join and lead our Human Resources department.
Senior HR Manager responsibilities include overseeing the recruitment process, designing company policies and setting objectives for the HR team. You will also help shape our employer brand strategy. To be successful in this role, you should be familiar with HR technology, including payroll systems and Applicant Tracking Systems.
Ultimately, you will ensure our company attracts, hires, develops and retains qualified employees.
- Set objectives for the HR team and track progress
- Design and implement company policies that promote a healthy work environment
- Develop compensation and benefits plans
- Support and suggest improvements to the entire recruitment process
- Host in-house recruitment events
- Discuss employees’ career development paths with managers
- Monitor HR metrics (e.g. turnover rates and cost-per-hire)
- Review departmental budgets
- Organize learning and development programs
- Ensure HR staff addresses employees’ requests and grievances in a timely manner
- Maintain HR procedures that comply with labour regulations
- Minimum of 7 years of relevant work experience as an HRBP in the Agricultural and FMCG sector
- Hands-on experience with Human Resources Management Software (including payroll systems and ATS)
- Solid understanding of labour legislation
- Must have experience managing the sales team on field and in the factory
- Strong commercial experience
- Strong stakeholder management skill
- Excellent communication abilities
- Leadership skills
- Ability to foster healthy employee relations
- BSc degree in Human Resources Management or Organizational Psychology
- MSc degree in HR or relevant certification is a plus