United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) is one of Africa’s leading financial institutions, with operations in 19 African countries and 3 global financial centres: London, Paris and New York.
Job Title: Inbound Officer
Job ID: IO77373
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Contract Type: Permanent
Job Functions: Call Centre
Industries: Banking / Finance & Investment
- Are you an OND or B.Sc holder
- Are you 27 or below?
- There is a space for you in the UBA Tribe, Join us now!!
- Are you looking to start a career with the best financial institution to work in Nigeria?
- If yes, we are on the hunt for customer oriented, detailed, result driven and technology savvy young minds who are dynamic and passionate about learning from field experts, to be part of the UBA tribe.
- Educational level: OND with a minimum of lower credit in any discipline
- Educational level: B.SC with a minimum of second class lower in any discipline
- Fluent in French language or Hausa
- Focused, Motivated & Results Oriented
- Paying attention to details
- Good interpersonal skills
- Fast and error-free processing
- Strong problem resolution skills
- Excellent customer service orientation
- High level of integrity
- Good verbal & written communication skills
- Selling skills
- Selling & Marketing Skills
Deadline: 30th September, 2019.
- Interested candidates have to be available for assessment in Lagos.
- Nabteb qualifications are not accepted.
To apply for this job please visit uba.jb.skillsmapafrica.com.