WTS Energy is currently seeking suitable and qualified candidates to fill the role of Instrument Supervisor.
WTS Energy provides recruitment and manpower services for the global oil and gas and energy industries. We supply engineers and consultants to our clients’ projects and operations and perform employment outsourcing services such as workforce management in oil and gas regions around the world. WTS Energy operates globally with offices in 14 countries and is operational in over 50 countries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
▪ Supervise the execution of instrumentation works, both performed by subcontractors or in direct hiring, ensuring full compliance with safety and quality standards and procedures and verify that works are correctly carried out in accordance with project documentation and in the planned time frame.
▪ Support the instrumentation subcontractors or the direct hiring personnel ensuring the feasibility (availability of drawings and materials) of the works
▪ Promote safe works practices and environmental protection, ensuring that safety and quality standards are respected
▪ Ensure the fulfilment of the project quality and contractual requirements
▪ Verify and confirm the availability of drawings and materials, to plan the efficient execution of the works performed by
subcontractors or by direct hiring personnel
▪ Assist subcontractors or direct hiring personnel for the correct interpretation of the drawings, providing support in the solution of technical problems
▪ Prepare and coordinate the detailed programs for the assigned activities
▪ Coordinate instrumentation installation activities with other department construction works
▪ Coordinate human and technical resources, indicating any needs or surplus
▪ Verify that works are correctly carried out in accordance with the project specifications, highlighting any engineering problems encountered in the field
▪ Measure the progress of the works carried out
▪ Provide quantitative data for producing weekly progress reports, monitoring the employed manpower
▪ Ensure the continuous assessment of the quantities installed
At least 5 years of experience in the same position + experience with an EPC contractor