The Place is currently seeking suitable and qualified candidates to fill the role of Internal Auditor.
The Place an organization in the QSR industry in Nigeria with great prospects and staff strength of +1400 employees.
Why Work With Us
Our current management team consists of experienced hands with over 60 years of experience that spans industry as well as management consulting in foremost multinational professional services companies.
Currently, our operations span across 17 locations (15 stores and 4 central operation units) in Lagos, Nigeria, with rapid expansion plans to penetrate more locations in the short to medium term.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Internal Auditor
job ID: IA67839
Location: Abuja, Nigeria
Job Type: Full-time
- We are constantly on the lookout for great talents who will work with us to build a brand that is passionate about delivering excellent services to our customers.
- So, if you are looking for exciting opportunities for self and career growth; YOU are the TALENT we are looking for!
- The internal auditor will work in account and finance department and will be responsible for reviewing the company’s financial reporting systems and policies and ensure the financial reports are accurate, complete and in accordance with local, national and federal audit requirements and standards.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Build a strong compliance environment to ensure zero levels of policy, procedures and regulatory infractions.
- Collating, checking and analyzing stock items
- Examining company re-occurring and non-re-occurring expenditures and financial control systems
- Gauging levels of financial risk within an organisation
- Ensuring sales reports and records are accurate.
- Identifying faulty processes and procedures and give advice on adjustments
- Preparing audit reports and commentaries.
- Liaising with managerial staff and presenting findings and recommendations
- Ensuring procedures, policies, legislation and regulations are correctly followed and complied wi
- Reviews and verifications of wages, and other benefits where necessary
- Inspect account books and accounting systems for efficiency, effectiveness, and use of accepted accounting procedures to record transactions.
- Examine and evaluate financial and information systems, recommending controls to ensure system reliability and data integrity.
- Ensure prompt and effective call over of branch transactions.
- Build strong awareness on all policy and procedures issues; zero tolerance for open GL Items, un-reviewed transactions and income leakages
Educational Qualification & requirements
- The ideal candidate should have at least a Degree in Accounting or Finance
- 1-2 years cognate experience, fresh school leavers with ACCA, ACA or ICAN can also apply
- High Integrity, utmost confidentiality level
- Good numeracy and analytical skills
- Good eyes for details
- Have the wherewithal to work in a fast-paced and pressured environment.
- Proficiency in MS office tools, with commendable use of Standard
- Office Applications, Microsoft Operating System, and Accounting Applications such as SAGE:-Peachtree, Quick book, Daceasy etc.
Compensation includes; Health plan, Pension, 13th Month bonus and Free Lunch
Application Closing Date: Not Specified.