Longbridge Technologies is currently seeking suitable and qualified candidates to fill the role of a Java Developer
Longbridge Technologies pride in bridging the gap between technology, individuals, and corporate entities through a combination of research, learning, and competitive innovation to empower and improve people’s technological experiences in work, and life. We’re so into what we do, that when we’re not creating some jaw-dropping tech product or service, you’ll spot us consulting and providing industry-tailored solutions to enable growth, improve business agility, and foster productivity.
So we know that it’s a darn brave thing to ask, but trust us. Take your tech leaps with us, and it won’t matter how high you jump; because our customer-centric resources will evolve with your needs.
Job Title: Java Developer
- Ability to create user interface components that are modular, scalable, and maintainable
- Strong knowledge of object-oriented design principles and design patterns
- Design and develop technology solutions that are capable of integrating with other components. Participating in detailed object-oriented analysis and design
- Good understanding of design principles, user interfaces, Web standards and reusability
- Able to produce detailed technical specifications
- Knowledge to design CSS-based table-less layouts
- Work with PMs and management to plan and execute projects
Knowledge and use of:
- JavaServer Pages (JSP) and servlets,
- Web frameworks (e.g., Struts and Spring)
- Service-oriented architecture/web services (SOAP/REST)
- Markup languages like XML and JSON.
- Object-oriented programming (OOP) concepts and patterns.
- B.Sc Degree in Computer Science or any related discipline,
- Minimum of 5 years Hands-on as a Java Developer and experience in an IT environment.
- Must have fully completed NYSC
Note: Only qualified candidate will be contacted.
Method of Application
interested and qualified candidates should send CV to email@example.com using the position as the subject of the email.