Myrtle Management Consultants is currently seeking suitable and qualified candidates to fill the role of a Junior Field Sales Executive
Job Title: Junior Field Sales Executive
Location: Lagos – Ibadan Expy, Ojodu, Lagos, Nigeria
Job type: Full-time
Myrtle Management Consultants is an African company set up with the objective to be the preferred and reliable partner in core business management
Our client is a recycling and commodity trading company. They trade, recycle and export various metals – Lead, Aluminium, Steel, etc. Their core is the exporting of Lead Plates.
They seek to fill the role of Junior Field Sales Executives. The role is a client-facing role which involves travelling around Lagos and Ibadan axis and holding meetings with potential and existing clients as the representative of the company.
- Successful candidates are expected to support the revenue generation drive of the business,
- Manage and grow existing relationships, and maintain client relationships
- The role also involves using tech to administer all the paperwork and logistical issues or information that attend to the work
- Using the CRM to maintain relationship and document interactions with vendors (clients)
- Must be smart, personable and well- presented
- Have the ability to communicate and get on with all different types of clients ( individual, retail and corporate)
- Ability to think fast and be very resourceful
- HND, Bachelors Degree
- Current Corp Member or 0-2 years of work experience
Deadline for submission is August 30, 2020. Interviews are on a rolling basis to this date. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Remuneration is competitive