KPMG is a global organization with one of its offices located in Lagos Nigeria, providing services such as Audit, Tax, Advisory services including companies and industry with insights to help them negotiate Risk, combining this multi-disciplinary approach with deep, practical industry knowledge to help clients meet challenges and respond to opportunities.
Job Title: 2019 KPMG Undergraduate Internship Program
Job ID: KPMG5244
Job Type: Intern
To be eligible, all applicants must:
– Be below 24 years of age.
– Have a minimum of 5 credits at SSCE( or its equivalent) in one sitting (Mathematics and English inclusive).
– Have a minimum of Second Class Upper Division in any discipline.
– Must not be first or final year of study in the university.
– Pass an essay writing and interview assessment.
– Have strong communication and interpersonal skills, and the ability to work in a team.
The summer internship period is for a minimum of 6 weeks and runs yearly from June till September. Please note that selection is based on performance and subject to manpower needs.
To apply, you will need to provide the following information:
– An up-to-date Curriculum Vitae indicating your current CGPA.
– An Official transcript from your University/degree result for graduate interns.
– A letter of recommendation from your course adviser, head lecturer or professor.
– An SSCE/IGSCE certificate.
Method of Application
Applicants should Click the apply button to view application link, then Click the link to view to view application details & How to apply
To apply for this job please visit krb-sjobs.brassring.com.