Wekplace is currently seeking suitable and qualified candidates to fill the role of Law Lecturer (Doctor of Law required)
Job Title: Law Lecturer
Location: 604 New Rd, Madina, Ghana
Job Type: Full-time
Wekplace, currently operates in Accra, Ghana | Kigali, Rwanda | Port Louis, Mauritius. We are an employment technology company building a revolutionary SaaS Platform to transform the traditional staffing system with our data-driven network of employment-related applications.
Currently, We leverage on the power of efficient technologies to hunt for unique talents for our employers globally using our available job board with the integration of an Applicant Tracking System and other job aggregators.
We are currently looking for a Law Lecturer with a Doctor of Law degree for a Partner Organization in Accra. The lecturer will be required to execute the following responsibilities.
- Teaching law courses.
- Assistance with administration of the Doctoral Faculty of Law (FOL) program.
- Maintenance and observance of FOL quality assurance issues.
- Develops strategies to teach course content for the entire semester
Develops and provides to doctoral students, approved syllabi, and modules that follow a template established by the University.
- Organizes, prepares, and regularly revises and updates all course materials.
- Incorporates higher-level learning (i.e. application, analysis, synthesis, and evaluation) by giving doctoral students opportunities to develop information literacy and problem-solving skills, and by connecting their current study to moot court assignments and previous/future study in the related disciplines.
- Adheres to University policies regarding disciplinary problems, including plagiarism or cheating.
- Models exceptional verbal and written communication.
- Organizes and sequences topics in a logical progression and paces the delivery to meet the needs of the doctoral students.
- Utilizes educational technology (such as PowerPoint, remote access to syllabi and classroom projection systems, online courses, or course components with interactive capabilities) to enhance learning.
- Establishes positive lecture hall relationships with doctoral students by being actively engaged during lectures.
- Provides opportunities for discussions and questions and displays enthusiasm about the doctoral students, the subject matter, and the learning process.
- Treats doctoral students’ academic needs seriously by being accessible for academic consultation before or after class, via official phone or e-mail.
- Creates an interactive lecture hall environment.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Doctor of Law degree required
- Highly professional with the ability to work to strict deadlines.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision.
- Highly analytical and astute in applying the law in solving legal challenges
Applying for a vacancy on Wekplace is completely FREE. Kindly call (+233) 0302959356 for follow-ups, inquiries or reports.
Wekplace is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, ethnicity, age, disability, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law.