Critical Rescue International (CRI) is currently seeking suitable and qualified candidates to fill the role of Management Accountants.
Critical Rescue International (CRI) was founded in 2001 as Nigeria’s first advanced paramedic (Emergency Medical Services) company. Over the ensuing years, we have developed a strong international reputation in the areas of health information and advice, medical assistance, primary healthcare, emergency and non-emergency medical response, benefits administration, and industrial health services.
Job Title: Management Accountant
Job ID: MA5673882
Desired Skills & Experience:
• First degree or its equivalent in any numerate discipline preferably in finance or accounting. MBA or Master’s degree in Finance or Accounting will be added advantage
• ICAN/ACA/ACCA / CPA is required
• Eight (8) years relevant experience of which at least two (2) must have been at a strategic management level with significant exposure to organisation-wide financial management
• Good knowledge of the pharmaceutical retail industry and appreciation of its operations and peculiarities
• Knowledge of the Generally Accepted Accounting Practices (GAP) / Internal and Financed reporting standards (IFRS)
• Knowledge of Federal and State Financial and tax regulations
• Ability to analyze financial data and prepare financial reports, statements and projections.
• Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
• Good presentation and negotiation skills
• Ability to use office productivity tools
• Budgeting, Financial Accounting, Financial Management, Corporate Finance, Management Accounting, Tax Management and Risk Management knowledge.
Method of Application
Interested candidates should please send their detailed resume and cover letter to: email@example.com