Mastercard is a popular global platform accessible in all countries of the world, We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network.
Job Title: Manager, Finance Business Partner
Job ID: MFBP7363
Location: Egypt and North West Africa
Job Type: Full Time
Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Manager, Finance Business Partner, Egypt and North West Africa
• The Middle East and North Africa (MENA) is the biggest division in MEA comprising of ~20 countries. The Division includes some of the most affluent markets in the world (i.e Qatar with highest per capita GDP) and also includes mass populous markets of Egypt, Pakistan and Morocco.
• The Finance Business Partner team assumes full responsibility for planning, operating performance, and management reporting for the Division. We also partner with the business for the development of Strategy and play an integral role in the execution and tracking of strategy execution plans.
• Reporting to the Vice President, Finance Business Partner, MENA, the primary responsibility of this role will be performing a broad spectrum of financial processes and strategic initiatives for Egypt cluster and North West Africa cluster within the MENA Division
• Manages all aspects of financial planning and forecasting from a country, product and customer perspective for the clusters;
• Provides financial insights to leadership and supports driving and execution of strategy by applying an understanding of key drivers, pricing and products; highlights areas of risks & opportunities and makes recommendations on resolutions
• Manages aspects of month end financial close (revenue recognition, expense) in partnership with the business, the Controller and Global Business Shared Service teams
• Embodies the Leading Beyond Finance initiative by running and maintaining business models to analyze performance and business opportunities (e.g. MIS, KPIs, Cluster business review decks)
• Partners with regions, business units, business partners and/or corporate to assist in developing, analyzing and validating new business opportunities. Performs new opportunity assessments by providing counsel to the business around ongoing deals and Customer Business Agreements [CBA] • Partner with the businesses in supporting strategic growth plans both near and long term, assisting with business case modelling and providing thought leadership
• Proactively drives and implements continuous process improvement activities
• Supports VP, MENA Finance Business Partner in maintaining a strong control environment
All about you
• Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or related discipline
• The ideal candidate is fast-paced, highly analytical and detail-oriented who demonstrates a sense of urgency, ownership, knowledge and experience with all phases of financial planning, budgeting and forecasting supporting their business partners
• Independent worker & thinker with the ability to follow up on time sensitive issues
• A team player with the ability to communicate effectively and develop solid working relationships across multiple levels and organizational boundaries is required
• Experience in consulting and providing advice and feedback to the business on risk and opportunity considerations, leveraging advanced analytical techniques as well as outside trends and events
• Comfortable with occasional ambiguity but able to make calculated decisions
• Advanced PC, modelling and analytical skills (both quantitative and qualitative)
• Successfully resolves complex issues in a timely and efficient manner
• Experience operating in a diverse, multi-functional finance group across time zones
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should click the apply button, then click the link displayed to apply on the company website
To apply for this job please visit mastercard.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com.