The Place is currently seeking suitable and qualified candidates to fill the rolr of Manpower Planning and Recruitment Specialist
We are a profitable player in the QSR industry in Nigeria with great prospects and staff strength of +1400 employees. Currently, our operations span across 17 locations (15 stores, 3 clubs, 4 lounges, 3 hotels and 4 central operation units) in Lagos, Nigeria, with rapid expansion plans to penetrate more locations in the short to medium term.
Our current management team consists of experienced hands with over 60 years of experience that spans industry as well as management consulting in foremost multinational professional services companies.
We are constantly on the lookout for great talents who will work with us to build a brand that is passionate about delivering excellent services to our customers.
So, if you are looking for exciting opportunities for self and career growth; YOU are the TALENT we are looking for!
Job Position: Manpower Planning and Recruitment Specialist
Reports to: HR Manager
Grade Level: Level 4
Supervises: HR Supervisor (Recruitment)
• Develop plans for effective utilization of existing human resource capacity and implement strategies to ensure the availability of skills required for current and future business needs.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
• Develop the yearly manpower plan and budget in collaboration with the different functions based on the approved organisation structure.
• Define sourcing plans and programs to effectively and efficiently meet the business manpower requirements.
• Design, update and maintain the recruitment process, policies & procedures in accordance with company policies.
• Manage the recruitment and selection activities in a proactive and cost-effective manner to ensure the employment of the right talent.
• Ensure that manpower requisitions and staff movements are in accordance with approved budget.
• Review and advise on job description for all positions and ensure they are updated and maintained.
• Plan and coordinate new employee orientations to foster positive attitude toward organisational objectives.
• Keep abreast of trends/updates in manpower planning & recruitment and recommend accordingly.
• Prepare and submit activity/management report for the attention of the Unit Head.
Competency and Skills Requirements
• Proficient in the use of web-based technologies and social media to support recruiting efforts.
• Be a skilled net-worker, able to build professional relationships and get good referrals that are beneficial to the company’s recruitment needs
• Ability to work with and coordinate teams to achieve a common goal.
• Excellent analytical skills to examine applicant resumes and other credentials to find suitable candidates for positions within the organizations.
• Effective written and verbal communication are important for this role as it involves advert placements, interaction with job applicants and managers within the organizations
• High degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
• Flexible and adaptable; able to respond to change.
• Good level of independence, objectivity and assertiveness.
• Good interpersonal skills and ability to relate effectively across all levels.
• Able to deal with sensitive information in a confidential manner.
• Good conflict management and resolution skills.
• An inquiring mind set consistently seeking innovative ways to deliver without compromising quality.
• Creative thinker and proactive problem solver
• A first degree in Humanities or any relevant discipline.
• Professional certification such as CIPM or any other recognized certification.
• Minimum of five (5) years’ work experience in similar position.
- Health plan
- 13th Month bonus
- Free Lunch
If you’re excited with our company’s vision and want to start the path of becoming one of our future leaders, we’d like to hear from you.