Halliburton is one of the world's largest providers of products and services to the energy industry. With 60,000 employees, representing 140 nationalities in more than 80 countries.
Job Title: Materials Control Specialist
Location: Plot 158, Trans Amadi Layout, Port Harcourt, Rivers, , Nigeria
Requisition Number: 76085
Experience Level: Entry-Level
Job Family: Support Services
Product Service Line: Baroid
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.
Job Segment: Warehouse, Supply, Procurement, Logistics, Supply Chain, Manufacturing, Operations
Location: Nigeria Port Harcourt:
Location: Port Harcourt, RI, NG
We are looking for the right people — people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. Experience the challenges, rewards and opportunity of working for one of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry.
- Under general supervision, responsible for leading local inventory planning meetings, setting and maintenance of material requirements planning (MRP) data, running analytics to optimize inventory levels, and identifying and redeploying obsolete inventory.
- Role requires an understanding of inventory planning.
- Responsible for the basic inventory management function for the area supported to include: sales order delivery process and reconciliation, reporting to – PSL leadership key metrics, goods issue and receiving process and developing solutions to address gaps.
- Will interface with procurement, logistics and manufacturing customer service representatives to prioritize orders, monitor lead times, and provide forecast information .
- The position requires interfaces with the product service lines (PSL) and other support groups.
- This position will also promote Lean and continuous improvement initiatives and comply with the company’s safety programs.
- Will have direct impact and responsibility to meet financial goals and objectives for the business.
- Requires completion of a two year degree; a four year undergraduate degree in supply chain, engineering/applied math, finance/accounting or business preferred.
- Four years related experience in a warehouse or operations environment or a four year degree plus 2 years work experience required.
- Strong computer skills and analytical abilities to resolve problems required.
- Experience in Warehouse environment a plus.
- Must have excellent oral, written and communication skills.
- Basic procurement certification preferred.
- Must be able to handle multiple tasks.
- Must possess a strong desire to work and be a team player.
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, citizenship, marital status, sex/gender, sexual preference/ orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, national origin, or any other status protected by law or regulation.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.halliburton.com.