PalmPay is currently seeking suitable and qualified candidates to fill the role of a Merchant Operation Officer.
PalmPay, we want to provide a financial ecosystem that is open to as many people as possible, and that’s why the only requirement to access financial services from us is that you have a smartphone.
We have exclusively partnered with TECNO Mobile, Africa’s leading mobile phone brand with over 50% market share on the continent. The PalmPay app will come pre-installed on over 20 million devices in 2020.
Job Title: Merchant Operation Officer
Job ID: PM68392
Job Type: Full Time
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Merchant Operation Officer
• Responsible for reviewing the approval criteria’s and clearly stating the reasons
• Responsible for the audit results, assist the operation team and risk control team with random inspection to check unqualified information.
• Verify the audit results regularly.
• Review of at least 70 items daily.
• Responsible for checking fraudulent behavior
- +/- 2 years experience in mobile payment and fintech industry and deep understanding of the Nigerian market.
- Minimum of B.Sc or its equivalent in Business administration, Social science or any related discipline
- Result oriented, detailed and eager to learn.
- English communication both oral and written.
- Proficient in the use of MS Office