Little Ones is currently seeking suitable and qualified candidates to fill the role of a nanny.
Job Title: Overseas Nanny/Governess
Job Type International Nanny
Location Nigeria, Nigeria
Salary £1000 to £1100 per Week (negotiable depending on experience)
Experience 2 years
Languages English MT, French, Portuguese
Education 1 year
Working Days Monday – Saturday
Working Hours 08:00 – 20:00
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Salary: £1000 to £1100 per week
Industry Childcare and Education
Consultant Overseas Nanny Department
Position ID J286E2706
Little Ones is an internationally established childcare and housekeeping service with offices located in the heart of central London.
We have a fantastic team of experienced consultants who work with dedication and integrity. Our esteemed reputation and quality of service have resulted in the development of a constantly expanding network of satisfied clients, whose needs and requirements we understand, and accommodate to the highest standard.
A Nigeria based household is looking to hire a nanny/governess to provide quality childcare to their two smart school aged children. The candidate needs to have a teaching background and an excellent understanding of the British curriculum since the nanny will be responsible for the school runs as well as the tutoring duties for the children. A valid first aid qualification is also necessary for the role.
The family travels frequently and the nanny must be comfortable to accompany them.
Working hours: 6 days a week, 12 hours per day
Accommodation: private ensuite
- school runs
- assisting with homework and other academic activities
- teaching general life skills, such as basic hygiene and manners
- creating activities and playdates
- preparing and administering healthy food for the little child
- preparing and assisting with bath time and bedtime
- cleaning and washing up after child’s meals
- reporting every activity and issue to the parents
- organising the child’s clothes
- doing laundry and ironing the child’s clothes
- making sure the child’s room is always clean
- doing occasional grocery shopping of the child’s supplies
- The family prefers a nanny who can speak English fluently but it is a huge advantage if the candidate could speak French and Portuguese. They are looking for someone to start as soon as possible.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should click the apply for job icon on the page to apply
Application Closing Date: Not Specified
Note: Only qualified candidates should apply.
To learn more about this role, please send your CV to email@example.com and a consultant will contact you with more information.