NNPC is an integrated Oil and Gas Company, engaged in adding value to the nation’s hydrocarbon resources for the benefit of all Nigerians and other stakeholders.
Job Title: NNPC Supervisory Cadre
Job ID: NSC63763
Job Type: Full Time
- NNPC offers challenging job opportunities allowing versatile and self-motivated experienced professionals to contribute to the achievement of the Corporation’s strategic goals.
- These experienced professionals are being recruited into the Senior Officer/Supervisory.
They are expected to:
- Provide professional and leadership expertise required to achieve NNPC’s business objectives
- Develop and implement strategies for operational excellence
- Ensure cost-effectiveness and compliance to statutory regulations in the delivery of the Corporation’s business
- Drive team performance and development.
Applicants must have qualifications in relevant disciplines from any of the skill pools listed below:
- Bachelor’s Degree in First Class/Second Class Upper Division
- Bachelor’s Degree in Second Class Lower Division with a completed Master’s Degree
- HND (Minimum of Upper Credit) with a completed Master’s Degree
- Petroleum Engineering
- Well Engineering
- General Engineering
- Operations Engineering
- Health Safety and Environment
- Supply Chain Management
- Finance, Accounts, Audit, Taxation & Insurance
- Human Resource Management
- Information Technology
- Public Affairs
- Applicants must have completed NYSC.
- Applicants must not be more than 34 and 37 years of age respectively as at 31st December 2018.
- Applicants must possess a minimum of 6 and 9 years’ relevant experience respectively.
- Applicants should possess strategy, people management, information technology, regulatory/compliance management skills.
- Applicants are advised to pay attention to the age and experience requirements specific to each job.
- Uploaded CVs should not be more than 3 pages (Maximum).
- Applicants will be required to upload a maximum of 3 relevant professional certifications.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should click the apply icon, then click the link displayed to apply on the company’s website.
To apply for this job please visit careers.nnpcgroup.com.