Society for Family Health is currently seeking suitable and qualified candidates to fill the role of Pharmacy Associate Scheme – (based in Enugu)
Job Title: Pharmacy Associate Scheme
Location: Enugu, Nigeria
Dept: SALES AND DISTRIBUTION
Job ID: sfh-73726
SOCIETY FOR FAMILY HEALTH
SFH’s Social Business Enterprise (SBE) is engaged in the sales and distribution of SFH products pan Nigeria to support programme interventions and provide high-quality, affordable healthcare products to our communities working through a wide network of accredited wholesalers. We offer a good working environment and competitive remuneration. We are looking for bright, energetic, self-motivated, and achievement-oriented people with a flair for sales to join our innovative salesforce. We invite applications from people who are interested in building a career in sales to apply for the following positions.
Position: Pharmacy Associate
Job Profile: This position will be responsible for demand creation, channel management, sales and distribution of SFH family planning products and other SFH assigned products.
Job-role: The successful candidates will perform the following functions:
- Create new outlets and discover new service delivery points.
- Maintain and update the database of providers.
- Prepare monthly market intelligence report.
- Achieve monthly redistribution target.
- Maintain excellent shelf display and visibility of products and promotional materials in all outlets
- Quarterly presentation with providers or professional bodies
- Admin and other job functions that may be assigned by the line manager
- Must possess first-degree in Pharmaceutical Science.
- Must have a minimum of 1 year and a maximum of 2 years post-NYSC experience in a sales or pharmaceutical organisation with a minimum of one-year experience in marketing and customer engagement.
- Show adaptability, willingness to learn new skills and commitment to exceptional delivery
- Possess exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Be innovative and creative
Skills and Competency required
- Excellent interpersonal, communication (oral and written), presentation skills.
- Marketing and demand creation skills
- Must be excellent at report writing.
- Ambitious and Outgoing
- Must be familiar with the territory as assigned
- Detail-oriented, organised and great with follow-up
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel and PowerPoint