PHS is currently seeking suitable and qualified candidates to fill the role of a Pharmacy Technician.
Job Title: Pharmacy Technician
PHS is a specialist health care staffing and recruitment firm with a fresh outlook to the recruitment process.
- Work under the supervision of a pharmacist in preparing prescription and giving medications.
- Helps health care providers and patients by greeting them in person and by phone, answering questions and requests, and referring inquiries to the pharmacist.
- Maintains a safe and clean pharmacy by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Organizes medications for pharmacist to dispense by reading medication orders and prescriptions.
- Maintains records by recording and filing physicians’ orders and prescriptions.
- Maintains confidentiality of patients’ information.
- A Pharmacy Technician certification.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good oral and written communication skills, problem-solving and good team player.
- Self-motivated and good attitude to work, flexible and organized
Maintains honesty, integrity, confidentiality, and high levels of efficiency and accuracy at all times.
- Ability to use the computer for daily operations is essential but not mandatory
- Good telephone etiquette.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate should click the apply icon on the page and send CV to the email address displayed using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Closing Date: Not Specified
Note: Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted.