Jumia is one of Africa’s leading internet group with huge successes such as Jumia, Jumia Travel, Jumia Food, Jumia Deals, Jumia House, Jumia Jobs and Jumia Services
Job Title: Professional Studio Photographer – Jumia (Full-Time)
Job ID: PSP78383
Job Type: Full Time
Who we are
Jumia is the leading pan-Africa e-commerce platform. Founded in 2012, Jumia’s mission is to improve the quality of everyday life in Africa by leveraging technology to deliver innovative, convenient and affordable online services to consumers, while helping businesses grow as they use our platform to reach and serve consumers.
Our platforms consist of our marketplace, which connects sellers with consumers, our logistics service, which enables the shipment and delivery of packages from sellers to consumers, and our payment service, which facilitates transactions among participants active on our platform in selected markets. Through our online platforms, consumers can access a wide range of physical and digital goods and services, fashion, electronics, beauty products and also hotel and flight bookings or restaurant delivery.
With over 3,000 employees in 14 countries spanning across 6 African regions, Jumia is led by top talented leaders offering a great mix of local and international talents and is backed by very high-profile shareholders. Jumia is committed to creating sustainable impact for Africa. Jumia offers unique opportunities in a vibrant and booming environment, creating new jobs, new skills, and empowering a new generation. We are looking for talented people with a passion for Africa to join our team and embark on our exciting journey.
We are currently looking for talented people with a passion for emerging markets and Africa to join our team and embark on our exciting journey.
- Taking quality good images within stipulated time.
- Ensure all studio equipment are well taken care of and in good condition.
- Align and interact with other team members to get the end product of the images snapped in good time.
- Ensure to help produce images that best represent each product.
- be knowledgeable in camera handling
- be knowledgeable in light composition
- be able to assess photo scenes & images
- be knowledgeable in photoshop
- be able to work under pressure
- have excellent written and spoken English skills
- be a team player
Studio Photographer will report directly to the Head of Studio. However, you will interact with all other units within Production (Image Optimization, Content & SEO, Quality Control and Data Management) and with all other departments in the company including, vendors and where necessary.
- A unique experience in an entrepreneurial, yet structured environment
- The opportunity to become part of a highly professional and dynamic team working around the world
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth as our longer-term objective is to train the next generation of leaders for our future internet ventures
To apply for this job please visit africainternetgroup.peoplehr.net.