Website IL Bagno Nigeria
IL Bagno is the regional distributor for the world’s leading manufacturers of sanitary fittings, kitchen, tiles, doors and other interior solutions in addition to its utilitarian significance, IL Bagno is specialized at ensuring the interior space should provide a relaxing atmosphere, reflecting the taste, personality, and lifestyle of the customers.
Job Title: Project Monitoring Officers
Job ID: PMO7373
Location: Lagos and Abuja
Job Type: Full Time
- To track and report on the progress of all Bagno Technik installation projects.
- Assist in drafting installation project plans, including a work plan as well as a scope and approach document.
- Monitor Project scope, time, quality and budget as part of the end-to-end project management process.
- Manage and co-coordinate installers to ensure proper product installation, prevent product damage and assure the 100% working conditions of installed bathroom, kitchen and light products prior to project hand-over.
- Manage installation project as assigned from start to finish and responsible for any deviation of installation from drawings.
- Liaise with in-house and clients’ architects to ensure products are properly installed according to drawing specification.
- Generate and Circulate Project Exceptions report, highlighting installation policy and procedural violations.
- B.Eng. in Mechanical Engineering, Project Management or a related discipline. Professional Project Management Certification is an added advantage.
- Minimum of 2-4 years Bathroom Design & Installation experience.
Method of Application
Qualified candidates should click the apply button then send their CV/Resume with a cover letter to us through the email address displayed.
To apply for this job please visit www.ilbagnonigeria.com.