Tusen Consulting is currently recruiting suitable and qualified candidates to fill the role of Quality & Process Improvement Officer.
Tusen Consulting (formerly Adecco Tusen Consulting) delivers an unparalleled range of flexible staffing and career resourcing solutions to corporate clients and job seekers.
The company was established as Adecco Nigeria in 2002 by Adecco SA, a Forbes Global 500 company and worldwide HR industry leader, to provide staffing solutions in Nigeria.
Tusen Consulting is now an indigenous company with over 15 years of service experience combined with the wealth of experience garnered from our former parent company. We are uniquely positioned to provide general and specialised staffing services.
Job Title: Quality & Process Improvement Officer
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- Conducting tests, inventory, audits and Inspections on operational vehicles/equipment
- Making recommendations for operational improvements and creating audit reports
- Ensuring that standards and safety regulations are observed
Develops and maintain a quality control plan base on industry standards
- Facilitates the development, collection and reporting of operational metrics to avoid discrepancies
- Updates the leaders on any internal report audits and action plan for quarterly performance review
- Conduct assessments and create an implementation plan for disaster response
- Actively update Team Leaders on a regular basis for any challenges face in audit reports
- Perform any other tasks assigned by the country manager or last-mile innovation leader
Qualification / Experience:
- Minimum qualification: First degree in Business, Economics, Finance, Social sciences or Humanities
- 2 – 3 Years in a similar role
Method of Application
Qualified candidates should send CV’s to firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as the subject of the email.
Application Closing Date: Not specified