11 February, 2019
Website UBA Bank
UBA’s is one of the leading financial institutions in Nigeria with over 65 years of providing uninterrupted banking operations dating back to 1948 when the British and French Bank Limited (“BFB”) commenced business in Nigeria.
Job Title: Regional Recovery Officer
Job ID: RRO74664
Locations: Abuja, Benin-Edo, Lagos, Port Harcourt-Rivers
Job Functions: Sales
Industries: Banking / Finance & Investment
Contract Type: Permanent
We are currently looking for experienced candidates with very sound Loan Recovery experience to lead teams in the following locations, North Central, Benin, Port Harcourt and Lagos.
- Manage relationship with debtor customers to ensure compliance with repayment agreements, court orders, regulatory request (EFCC, CBN, Police etc) & restructure request.
- Review, process and reconcile accounts of indebted customers complaints to ensure amicable resolution & payment of an agreed sum
- Conduct and document recovery visitation to customers
- Management of Memorandum bad debts portfolio and Loan Loss portfolio within assigned business offices
- Originate Loan repayment proposals for requests from indebted customers for management’s consideration.
- Initiate proposals for realization, repossession, and sale of pledged assets and properties of indebted customers.
- The Rendition of monthly debt recovery reports for the zone to the ZH for onward submission to Financial reporting, Performance management and DH, Remedial Management & Credit Recovery Division
- Achieve recovery financial target in line with advised budget
- Recovery of watch-list accounts & transferred accounts with early warning signals to avoid further deterioration
At Least Second class Lower in Law / Humanities and not more than 35 years old
Experience: At least 3 years of work experience as a Recovery officer in Financial services/ Law firms
- Knowledge of the Loan Recovery function.
- Basic credit Skills.
- Good Customer relations
- Communication Skills
- Basic banking operations knowledge.
- Effective reporting
- Negotiating Skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should click the apply button, then click the link displayed to apply on the company’s website
To apply for this job please visit uba.jb.skillsmapafrica.com.