Best online sports betting website in Nigeria for high odds, welcome bonus, rebet, cash out and live betting. Bet on Virtual, Tennis and more
Betking Nigeria, a young, thriving and the fastest growing company in the Nigerian gaming industry, is looking to fill the role of a Regional Sales Manager. We are setting the pace in redefining the industry by employing world class business practices driven by a diverse, mostly young, smart, passionate and highly innovative individuals. As an organization, we seek the best talent.
Our compensation and benefit packages are highly competitive, and our working environment enables the growth and contributions of talent. Betking is so fast paced it gives no room for boredom.
This is the opportunity to provide leadership to the Regional Sales Teams within the region. We are a culture that thrives on learning and creates the environment for high performance. Not only that, you yourself can thrive, learn and progress with Betking.
- As the Regional Sales Manager (RSM) you are responsible for the Development, Management, Compliance and Performance of assigned region.
- You will provide leadership to the Regional Sales Teams.
Reporting Line: You report to the Head of Commercial
What’s in It for You:
- You are responsible for implementing the unit’s work programs and plans at the region in line with agreed upon procedures and guidelines.
- You will manage shared responsibility for ensuring brand presence across all outlets and ensuring that all newly appointed Kingmakers in assigned region are trained.
- Overall responsibility for Account Managers, including allocating territories to them, drive & supervise the activities of Business Partners.
- You are responsible for sales revenue target achievement, vetting inspection approvals by Business Partners in line with business rules.
- Ensuring constant evaluation and optimization of trading model and proffer recommendations to the Head of Sales to drive regional performance
- Providing feedback to the HQ on all inspections completed weekly, ensuring all outlets in assigned region trade on all the company’s products.
- Monitoring sales team performance, analyzing sales data, periodical forecasting and reporting to HQ.
- Managing relations with Government agencies in assigned States/Clusters, developing creative promotional strategies to attract more customers to outlets.
- First degree or equivalent in a relevant discipline and completion of NYSC.
- 7+ years’ experience in Channel Sales/Retail Sales/Sales Account management.
- Proven track record of successful relationship management.
- Willingness to sign confidentiality agreement as well as protect trade secrets.
- Exceptional networking knowledge and skills.
To apply for this job please visit boards.greenhouse.io.