Citygate Global Investment Limited is currently seeking suitable and qualified candidates to fill the role of Relationship Manager
Citygate Global Investment Limited is an organisation founded in June 2007 to engage in Microfinance and is registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC). Citygate Global is a registered member of the Association of Non-Bank Microfinance Institution of Nigeria (AMFIN) and also a registered Money Lending Company in all the States where we operate.
We are recruiting to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Relationship Manager
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
• Build and manage rapport with corporate clients so as to ensure optimum customer acquisition, retention and income generation from sales of all products of the bank.
• Accountable for driving new client acquisition and retention, growing market share
• To identify and develop a target pipeline and aggressively market for new profitable status customers from the identified target sectors.
• Manage key customer relationships through regular contacts and visits by ensuring that effective call program is maintained on all assigned and prospect customers. Etc
• Managing and liaising with existing credit clients.
• Monitoring loan portfolio for repayment and slippages
• Establish and maintain positive business and customer relationships
• Booking of quality loans for the bank and ensuring repayment of same
• Champion deposit mobilization
• Identify target markets and sales tactics to improve product offerings
Qualification & Required Skills
• Degree/HND in related discipline.
• Must have at least 5 years’ marketing experience in Micro Finance banking
• Strong credit analysis, documentation and relationship management skills
• Ability to assess customer needs and develop products that suits their needs
• Must possess in-depth understanding and knowledge of Commercial Banking Products (PAYDAY,SME).
• Effective communication and reporting skills.
• Problem-solving and decision-making skills.
• Preferable candidate should reside on Lagos Island and its environs
Application Closing Date: 30th September, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their tailored CV to the email displayed when you click the apply icon on the page