Softnoon holding is currently seeking suitable and qualified candidates to fill the role of sales executive
Softnoon holding a holdings company that manages multi business enterprise providing excellent service through its distinct business divisions.
Job Title: Sales Executive
Job ID: SE662
Job Type: full Time
Location: lagos, Nigeria
• Builds business by identifying and selling prospects.
• Identifies business opportunities by researching and analyzing sales options.
• Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects
• Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing sales-related results as needed.
Skills and Qualifications
• Presentation Skills, Client Relationships, Emphasizing Excellence, Energy Level, Negotiation, Prospecting Skills, Meeting.
• Sales Goals, Creativity, Sales Planning, Independence, Motivation for Sales.
• Must have at least OND/HND/ BSc in any field of study.
• Must have worked in the insurance or educational consult industry
• At least 1-2 years of sales related experience.
• Outgoing, friendly, compassionate personality.
• Ability to meet and/or exceed both call and sales assist quotas.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in PDF format to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Deadline: 30th July 2021