Website First Bank of Nigeria Plc.
First Bank of Nigeria Plc (FirstBank) is Nigeria’s premier commercial bank providing a comprehensive range of retail and corporate financial services to customers and investors
Job Title: Sub Dean, Leadership School
Job ID: SDLS672782
Job Type: Full-time
Organization: Managing Director
Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide leadership in implementing the vision and strategic planning for the school and its programmes
- As a subject matter expert, participate in the learning and development processes and course reviews to ensure up-to-date curricula
- Promote faculty and staff development within the school, including the greater use of teaching evaluation and student feedback to improve learning and facilitation
- Support the Dean in the designated role of Presiding Officer to the faculty learning and teaching committees
- Review faculty performance in learning and teaching evaluations and provide advice to the Dean and faculty board on ways to improve learning and teaching processes in the faculty.
- Perform other duties as assigned within the scope of the position
- Minimum Education: First Degree in area relevant to the School/Faculty, Higher degrees/professional certification in relevant area (compulsory)
- Minimum experience – 10 years relevant experience (experience in HR/Competency Development Function an added advantage)
To apply for this job please visit firstbanknigeria.taleo.net.