Website IL Bagno Nigeria
IL Bagno is the regional distributor for the world’s leading manufacturers of sanitary fittings, kitchen, tiles, doors and other interior solutions in addition to its utilitarian significance, IL Bagno is specialized at ensuring the interior space should provide a relaxing atmosphere, reflecting the taste, personality, and lifestyle of the customers.
Job Title: Supply Chain Manager
Job ID: SCM83663
Location: Lagos Nigeria
Job Type: Full time
- To plan, direct, manage and oversee the company supply chain strategy and its effective implementation.
- Develop a strategy that ensures excellence in all areas of supply chain to support the company’s mission and core objectives.
- Develop an annual business plan and operating budget for the inventory department and monitor the implementation of these to ensure that the financial targets are met.
- Oversee Accurate Stocking; Ease in Assessing Goods in Stock; Speed of Delivery.
- Assist in the development of a companywide Category Purchase Strategy for commodities.
- Provide timely stock position.
- Management of key project governance documentation for key Supplier and Development initiatives.
- Developing and maintaining documentation in support of key Supplier and Development initiatives.
- Managing strategic relationships with key suppliers and industry bodies.
Direct, control and motivate the staff of the inventory unit.
- BSc. in Related Discipline. Certificate of Competence in Purchasing and Supply is essential. Computer literacy using Microsoft Office Product is mandatory.
- 8-10 years of relevant work experience.
Method of Application
Qualified candidates should click the apply button then send their CV/Resume with a cover letter to us through the email address displayed.
To apply for this job please visit www.ilbagnonigeria.com.