Website Guinness Nigeria Plc
Guinness Nigeria Plc also was known as the Guinness Brand is a worldwide brand operating in Nigeria, with its branches located in Lagos, Benin and Aba and the distribution chain all over Nigeria.
Job Title: Territory Manager
Job ID: TM68393
Job Type: Full time
Worker Type: Regular
- The Diageo Sales vision is to become the best performing most trusted and respected Consumer Packaged Goods Company in the world and in every market we operate. Our goal is to be ‘winning at the moment of choice’, winning big and beating the competition. This along with putting the consumer at the heart of everything we do, will deliver sustained, mutual growth for our brands, categories, customers and partners
- A key contributor to the success of the Guinness Nigeria’s strategic plan is an effective & efficient field sales force developed to demonstrate industry leadership in both volume driving & brand building for our beer, non – alcoholics and spirit categories.
- Point of Sale (POS) and activation materials for territory
- Individual territory – geographically based across Nigeria
- Manages a team of Van Sales Supervisors (VSS) and Van Sales Representatives (VSRs) across a territory
Purpose of Role
- To support Guinness Nigeria’s business objectives through the effective management of designated sales territory
- Ensure delivery of full territory depletion and total outlet activation standards & program executions within the retail sales territory
- Ensure full delivery of the territory business objectives – including depletion volumes through sell-out from distributor to retail channel, market share, distribution scores, etc.
- Lead effective team engagements that increase performance on all called out key performance indicators (KPI’s)
- Ensure achievement of outlet execution standards and effective management of promotional activity in assigned outlets within territory to drive incremental depletion
Qualifications and Experience Required
- Graduate with 1 – 3 years commercial experience gained across Sales/Consumer Marketing or Sales Management
- Skilled driver with a valid driver’s license
- Solution oriented thinker and an excellent communicator – both verbal and written
- Technologically savvy.
To apply for this job please visit diageo.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com.