Best online sports betting website in Nigeria for high odds, welcome bonus, rebet, cash out and live betting. Bet on Virtual, Tennis and more
Betking Nigeria, a young, thriving and the fastest growing company in the Nigerian gaming industry, is looking to fill the role of a Trade Marketing Lead (Port Harcourt). We are setting the pace in redefining the industry by employing world class business practices driven by a diverse, mostly young, smart, passionate and highly innovative individuals.
Our compensation and benefit packages are highly competitive, and our working environment enables the growth and contributions of talent. Betking is so fast paced it gives no room for boredom.
You will work closely with marketing and regional sales team to implement promotions, event plans and drive shop look of success in the region.
- You will report to the Regional Sales Manager.
What’s in it for You:
- You are responsible creating a trade marketing strategy and communicating this to the marketing team.
- Ensuring implementation of execution standards in agents shop, tactics to grow, maintain, and defend market share in the region.
- You will be managing promotions budget.
- Developing and executing the shop branding standards, planning & execute sponsorship, activation, and other promotional activities.
- Sourcing for organized based events (OBE) in the region.
- Champion the look on success (LOS) in shops.
- Executing the trade marketing plan across the region.
- Creating trade marketing plans for individual products and product ranges.
Who are You?
- You have a bachelor’s degree or equivalent in a relevant discipline.
- You have 3+ years’ experience in Field Sales/Marketing.
- You have a proven track record of successful relationship management.
- Solid experience with Microsoft Office.
- Strong commercial outlook, and an ability to drive revenue growth through marketing.
- Highly motivated and passionate about trade marketing.
- Must live in Port Harcourt or stay in Rivers State.
- Exceptional networking knowledge and skills.
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities.
To apply for this job please visit boards.greenhouse.io.