KPMG University Scholarship Program October 2019
KPMG University Scholarship Program October 2019 In line with KPMG Nigeria’s commitment to improving communities, KPMG will be contributing to the advancement of education.
Education is the foundation for growth and success in
communities. In line with KPMG Nigeria’s commitment to improving communities by
improving the quality and access to education; KPMG has developed a program to
sponsor selected candidates through their tertiary education.
a global network of independent professional services firms with deep expertise
in the provision of audit, tax and advisory services
to clients in various industries and sectors of the economy. The Firm is well
represented in Nigeria and
across the African continent, with the objective of providing
exceptional and quality services to multinational, regional and local clients
and to enhance the product offerings in certain previously under-serviced
WHAT MAKES US UNIQUE?
Our winning mindset!
We are a team of outstanding professionals with diverse
backgrounds, varied experience and probing minds. We always strive to win. Not
as individuals but by working as a team. Our winning culture is based on
collaborative teamwork, and we create results by being open-minded, helping
each other and showing trust in each other’s method and capabilities.
- Candidates must meet the following criteria:
- Have completed their secondary education at a
state-owned Government school within the last 2 years.
- A minimum of 5 Distinctions (As & Bs) from their
WASSCE (including English and Mathematics).
- A minimum score of 230 in the Unified Tertiary
Matriculation Examination (UTME).
- Already have an admission letter or a provisional
letter of admission to a federal university in Nigeria.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send an email to
NG-FMKPMGScholarship@ng.kpmg.com with the following details:
- Name, Residential Address, E-mail Address, Phone Number.
- Also attach the following documents in a zipped folder:
- WASSCE Certificate
- UTME Result Slip
- JAMB Result Slip
- Provisional Letter of Admission/Letter of Admission to a Federal University in Nigeria
- Birth Certificate
- Certificate of Origin
- Kindly state the code KSP2019 in the subject of the email.
- visit the offical website for the scholarship
Application Closing Date: The deadline for application is
25th October 2019
Do you have any question as regards the scholarship state it
in the comment section below