Global Internship in Management at TakenMind Organisation
The Global Internship is powered by United Nations SDG
TakenMind is offering a Global Internship in Data Analytics and Management.
Internship Title: Internship in Data Analytics
Internship ID: ID768393
Role Type: Intern
Internship Duration: 1 month
- No Prior Knowledge on Subject is needed.
- You will learn the subjects during Internship*
- Global Internships are valuable and we would recommend every student to participate to boost your chances for a great career.
- Anyone can apply.
- Top 5 selected Interns selected based on performance will represent TakenMind and will be sponsored a free entry to the Strata’s Data Conference happening in London, England.
- All Interns will receive a Global Internship Certificate (powered by United Nations SDG) for their work at TakenMind.
- All Interns will receive an Official Recommendation Letter from TakenMind for their future career prospects.
- All Interns will receive a LinkedIn Recommendation and Endorsement from TakenMind.
- This is a remote internship. This means you will do your assigned work, long-distance, as per your own convenience. You will interact with me by means of email, phone and/or other digital media.
- There are no fees. There is no stipend. You do need to purchase some teaching materials prescribed by TakenMind for your sole development.
Internship Open: (You can choose one/more):
- #1 Data Analytics Internships (from basics)
Study Materials – and Videos
The Expenses that each Intern will incur is in purchasing prescribed materials is listed here.
You can opt for more than one Internship and complete it in subsequent months.
Study Materials for Internship
Internship Kit Cost
Data Analytics Study Kit (from basics)
$10 – $20
INR 770 (India)
- Analytical Methodologies (PDF)
INR 0 (FREE)
Method of Application
This is a remote/long-distance internship, four-weeks in duration. This means you will do your assigned activities, long-distance, as per your own convenience. You will interact with TakenMind by means of email, phone and/or other digital media.
During this Internship program, you will be completing Technical Assignments, Promotional Assignment and one Technical Project under complete guidance.
You may select any one of the available time-frames to pursue this internship.
Internship Schedule for the Interns
The Schedule for Internship is categorized into 4 week activities. Each Week has assignments and the final week has a project that all the interns will be making efforts to solve.
Questions / Concerns / Doubts email at firstname.lastname@example.org